**ignore weird choice of capitalisation. Word is just not with it lately**
- Paramore – Where The Lines Overlap
- Panic! At the Disco – Ready to Go
- Forever The Sickest Kids – She’s a Lady
- All Time Low – Damned if I do Ya
- VersaEmerge – Paint It Black
- Jessie J – Price Tag
- Avril Lavigne – What The Hell
- You Me at Six – Save It For The Bedroom
- Paramore – Looking Up
- Boys Like Girls – Love Drunk
- We Are The in Crowd – Both Sides of the Story
- B.o.B – Past My Shades
- VersaEmerge – Figure it Out
- Calais – Don’t Panic
Chase & Status – Heavy
- Panic! At the Disco and fun. – C’mon
- Forever The Sickest Kids – Whoa Oh!
- Paramore – Here We Go Again
- Hey Monday – How You Love Me Now
- Jessie J – Do It Like A Dude
- The Swellers – Feet First
- Taylor Swift – you belong with me
- All Time Low - Weightless
Fingers crossed it all fits on one CD!
EDIT: not all can fit. I have to take one off :( which one???
I took off chase and status :( didn’t want to, but knowing my I’ll have my cousins in the car at some point and forget the vast amounts of swearing. I do not think my uncle would appreciate a 5 and 8 year old learning certain words because of me.
OK, I love Jessie J’s Stand Up tattoo, especially with the little heart underneath it.
THIS. Jessie J is such an amazing singer/songwriter. I admire her so much it’s unreal.